Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whew!

Well, we made it...4 adults and a 21 month old packed for a few days in an Armada and headed out for adventures partially known. We played and drove and shopped and rode roller coasters and discovered how hot it is in Atlanta in June and have now returned home for recovery that is sure to take at least a few days.

I'll add more later for stories and details, but for now I'll wonder aloud here...just why do American's not vacation or go on holiday like the rest of the world does it??? My vacation=3 1/2 days, our European counterparts vacation=about a month.

I mean, really.

1 comment:

pam said...

Thanks for your kind words. I LOVE the name of your blog. :) And AMEN to European vacations. I never really had an age with our kids that I didn't like but I LOVED the age when they started speaking. What they got right and what they got wrong both brought me great joy.