Friday, June 6, 2008

Let's get this thing going...

I've never attempted to blog like a regular blogger. I'm not sure how this will go, considering i can't even keep a journal going for more than two days at a time. So, a couple things to get us going...

My husband and I are taking our 21 month old to Six Flags over Georgia this weekend. I'm sure there will be stories. Right now i'm mainly concerned with the 95 degree projected temp for tomorrow and being a burden on our friends with whom we are adventuring. Stay tuned for developments on that...

Now for a silly pointless story displaying my silliness. This past weekend the husband was out of town on business, so the boy and I meandered to Target for some Sunday afternoon fun. We were puttering through not really with an agenda. He was mumbling words as he does often for typical toddler enjoyment. He was saying, "momma, momma, momma," and grinning at me in all of his cuteness. I said back to him, "Nehem." That is his name...short for Nehemiah. He looked up at me, with all the determination he could muster and said ever so clearly, "Neeeuuuummm." I was the crazy momma in the middle of the store clapping and telling him was a fine boy he was for saying his name for the very first time, perfectly of course. People stared.

1 comment:

mimi said...

of course it was pronouced perfectly...he is his fathers child. :?) precious, he is!