Thursday, June 25, 2009

He's Already Insighful


We've got quite a bit going on right now. Summer always does seem busy, huh? Today, Matt and Nehem are on the official annual staff fishing extravaganza. I'm sure fun is being had by all. I heard last year the children's pastor wouldn't bait his own hook....Besides that, Matt's made a run up to Super Summer, he's been working in the wee hours writing Hebrews material, I'm working, of course, and now obsessed with playing with pictures when there's not more pressing things to do in what is my life...like changing the diapers on my nearly three year old who refuses to use the potty, and various other things i find that require my attention, or i'll just be honest...playing with pictures despite all that stuff.

On top of the normal family busy stuff, Matt's mom is going in for surgery on July 1st. She's been in and out of the hospital dealing with a blockage in her bile duct from her liver. I'm resting in the truth that she is held in the hands of her Creator. Please join me in prayer for a successful surgery and the easiest recovery ever.

When Nehem goes to visit, he asks if she's still sick. She tells him he makes her feel better. He says, "Yep, mmhmm!"

-----------------
In reference to the title of this post: Last night, the three of us were leaving to go to run a couple places. It was probably about 6:30. Sunshine was flowing thru the back door into the living room, among the other windows, that was shining particularly brightly. I was attempting to coral the child and he took note of the stream of light and proudly proclaimed,
"Look, Mama! We should splash in the sunshine!!"
He bound down the stairs and proceeded to do just that.
It looked like fun. Think i'll add it to my list of cheery things to do.

1 comment:

The Art Of Light Photography said...

we should all splash in the sunshine every once in a while :)