Friday, June 19, 2009

Five things Friday

I do still exist. There is much flowing in the way of creative energy in my brain, and for the life of me I can't get it into words...this is what happens to me when stress enters my world...more on that another day.



So, because i can, this is what goes here today:



5 things in my freezer:

-steaks in a box from my grandmother from months ago
-chicken
-cow in various forms
-brussel sprouts (thought i'd try them...now i'm afraid)
-ice (remarkable!!)



5 things in my closet:

-flip flops
-dumb bells
-the creative efforts of my two year old that I'd like to keep in memory of these days
-clothes that fit
-clothes that don't fit (happily, most are a bit large)



5 things in my car:

-Nehem's toys
-Nehem's car seat
-Nehem's juice cup
-Nehem's shoes (seeing the trend??)
-IPod



5 things in my purse:

-a diaper (unused)
-my current read (Jesus for President)
-colored pencils (mine, not Nehem's)
-point and shoot camera
-some of Nehem's Hot Wheels (they are everywhere)



5 things in my mind:

-July 1
-My husband is a good dad
-My dad is a good dad
-God is not surprised by things that surprise me...He knew the outcome of today before the world began. He's still on Plan A. In this I can rest.
-Love (always) wins.



No comments: