Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Park Time


We've had crazy July weather around here. Crazy like on Saturday, the high was around 78. Amazingly, abnormally, crazy. And it's still continuing! I'll take it...thanks! After attending a morning wedding, Matt took off to assist a friend in hanging a ceiling fan, so Nehem and I hit the park. He's a funny boy, my son, and refused to take off his shirt from the wedding...so I snuck in a t-shirt for later and off we went...anything to avoid a screaming fit(hahaha...not my son!!)





After he was sufficiently impressed with the water, he was ready to play, so I was able to (bribe) convince him to throw on the t-shirt and race for the playground.





This last one? Yeah, it's the face I see a lot...he's not grumpy, just deep in his own world. Here he's sailing a ship or something. Notice the little piece of wood in his right hand? That's his key. It unlocks everything. And if we lose that? Total devestation ensues and we must stop until a suitable replacement is discovered.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Love the new pics! Nehem is such a cool little guy. :)

mimi said...

Sweet, precious boy. His mom always used the plastic tabs that held clothing on hangers in the store for her "keys". It's funny how things continue from one generation to another. :)