Thursday, July 10, 2008

He Thinks He's Getting Old...

Today is Matt's 27th birthday! And last night he was a little less than perky, which of course made me start asking what was wrong and trying to read his mind, which he absolutely loves for me to do. Really, just ask him. He'll tell you.

Anyway, he mentioned something about being old when I brought up his birthday. I can't wait to see how old he feels when he really is old. It should be a lot of fun.

And here comes the point of this entry:

Happy Birthday, Baby!!
I love you and can't possibly tell you how blessed Nehem is to have you as his daddy, and I am to be your wife. Thank you for being you and allowing God to work in your life and grow you into what He has in mind. I've enjoyed seeing God's work in you and can't wait to see what else He has in store. Try not to be too bummed about being another year older, and enjoy 'Matt Reed Day'!!!

No comments: